We’ve teamed up with experienced CAP auditor, Joslyn Pribble, to help clinical labs navigate CAP and COLA/CMS/CLIA requirements. Through a series of webinars and blog posts, we’re aiming to provide you with lab best practices so you can ace your next audit!
Watch the first webinar in our new series to:
- Understand basic principles of Best Laboratory Practices
- Identify the most common deficiencies cited during inspections
- Name the six major categories in which best laboratory practices can be applied for better outcomes
- Apply best practices in order to ace your next inspection
During the webinar, Pribble provides CAP and CMS requirements, best practices, and case studies for each topic below:
- Monitoring and Recording Function Checks
- Manufacturer’s Instructions/Quality Control
- Proficiency, Training and Competency
- Inspection Readiness
About the Presenter
Joslyn Pribble is an experienced auditor who has performed over 600 inspections for the College of American Pathologists (CAP). She serves as a member of the Laboratory Accreditation Program (LAP) for CAP in Microbiology and Immunology and is the current Texas State Director for the Southwestern Association of Clinical Microbiology (SWACM).
Pribble graduated from the University of Colorado with a double major in biology and English writing. She went on to earn a bachelor’s degree in medical technology and master’s degree in microbiology from the University of Colorado Health Sciences Center. She holds a Black Belt certification with an emphasis in healthcare from Villanova University and is certified as a Master Black Belt with the American Society for Quality (ASQ).